Dafo Vehicle is looking for an Account Manager
About the job
Dafo Vehicle Fire Protection is one of the global market leaders in vehicle fire protection. Dafo was founded in 1919 and has developed into a modern, high-tech company committed to offering its customers the best solutions.
Dafo Vehicle Fire Protection has three main business areas: Integration (Fire suppression systems integration into OEM production line, Retrofit (Fire suppression systems installed at final customer), and Service & Maintenance.
Dafo Vehicle Fire Protection specialises in fire detection and suppression solutions for public transport, Heavy duty mobile equipment (HDME), Energy storage and industrial applications.
What is the role?
We are looking for an Account Manager to lead and coordinate our OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) business in Sweden. This includes answering client queries and identifying new business opportunities among existing customers.
In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Sales Support and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. You will work closely with the Area Sales Manager and the rest of the sales team. Traveling for up to 60 days per year, including overnight stays for some, may be required.
The role is a temporary position for three years but with good possibilities of extension for the right person. The employment type is full-time. The location can be in one of our offices in Tyresö and Katrineholm, or other options may be discussed.
What are the tasks?
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Evaluate, follow up, plan and coordinate internal and external activities
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Administer and communicate price agreements and adjustments
- Inform about new products and discuss future product needs
- Create business plans and develop the relationship with the customers together with the Area Sales Manager
- Make customer visits and attend exhibitions
What are we looking for?
- To succeed in this role, you have minimum three years of experience in sales
- A technical background, preferably with experience from working in the automotive or fire safety industry
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation and strategic abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Swedish and English
- Solid experience with MS Office, Dynamics 365 etc.
- A person willing to bring new ideas with Energy and GRIT
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Entrepreneurial culture and dynamic team
- Hybrid and flexible work environments
- Team events and social gatherings
At Dafo Vehicle, we turn ideas into life-saving products and continuously strive to meet customers' needs worldwide. Working here means being entrepreneurial, doing the right thing and working together to make the impossible a reality.
If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what hard work can achieve, then you’re our kind of person. Join us on our journey towards the future.
Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply before May 31, 2023, by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today!
If you have any questions, please get in touch. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
CONTACT OUR REPRESENTATIVE